January 2016 to now: Freelance Data Science Researcher.
June 2015 to January 2016: Associate Researcher – Intelligent Data Analysis team of the European Centre for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain
May 2014 to May 2015: head of the Data Analysis – Semantics team of the CTIC, Gijón, Spain
Dec. 2012 to Apr. 2014: post-doctoral and R&D engineer at Ambrosys GmbH, Potsdam, Germany.
Sept. 2008 to Aug. 2012: post-doctoral researcher at the European Center for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain.
- Member of the Intelligent Data Analysis team.
- Member of the European project Bison (http://www.bisonet.eu/).
Sept. 2007 to Aug. 2008: post-doctoral researcher in the Interreg project 182b “ Bio-inspired Classification and Data Mining Algorithms for Bioinformatics” at the “Laboratoire d’Informatique du Littoral”, Calais FRANCE (http://lisic.univ-littoral.fr):
- text-mining using genetic programming, protein attributes synthesis
- management of the project’s funds
- inter-teams meetings organisationSept. 2005 – Sept. 2007: ATER (research and teaching assistant) at the “Laboratoire d’Informatique du Littoral”, Calais FRANCE (http://lisic.univ-littoral.fr)Sept. 2004 – Sept. 2005: Education Assistant in charge of the ICT of the Benjamin Morel High School of Dunkerque, FRANCE.March – August 2002: Visual Basic Developer at Eurotunnel, Coquelles, FRANCE. Optimization and new functions development of the manual database digitalization program.